12 Pacific Park Way,
About this property:
Set on a generous 800m2 (more or less) freehold site, this quality north facing home is situated in a highly desirable gated community, offering its residents the benefit of an in-ground heated pool and a tennis court. The home itself features a cleverly designed double fire place visible from both the family room and the deck, a Louvre Opening Roof and fitted outdoor speakers, making this the place to be for summer time soirees. If you can bear to leave home the GoodHome Gastro Pub, Pearl Kitchen and Fresh Choice Supermarket are all just a short stroll away and you will find yourself just 500m from the nearest beach access.
This immaculately presented home offers
- Quality construction consisting of plaster over brick on the ground level and plaster over insulclad on a cavity system on the second level
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining connecting seamlessly to the deck through bi-fold doors
- A modern designer kitchen with gas cooktop and spacious scullery
- A separate formal lounge to retreat to that can be closed off with double doors
- Two master suites each with their own walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and private deck
- A further two double bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom
- An additional study nook and kitchenette located upstairs
- A double garage with two extra parking spaces and room for a motor home or boat
- Pull down attic space for extra storage
- A spa pool with overhead cabana surrounded by manicured lawns and garden beds
- High stud ceilings, double glazing, gas infinity hot water and a central vac system
Properties of this calibre and location are rarely offered to the market so we highly recommend you register your interest immediately. Feel free to contact Sandra or Matt anytime for more information or a private viewing.
Viewings by private appointment.