13 Lindoch Avenue,
About this property:
Meticulously constructed over five years from Nelson Schist and Totara Weatherboard, and taking pride of place on the waterfront next to the tranquil Te Kopu O Te Hotu Reserve, this exceptional home is located just 15 minutes to Tauranga’s CBD. The coveted position provides peace, privacy and spectacular harbour views - stretching along the length of Omokoroa, around to parts of the picturesque Te Puna shore, and completing at the reserve next door.
Designed by architect Robert Kofoed, with landscaping by Mark Cashmore, the vision was completed in 2003. Even from the drive you get a sense that this property is extraordinary. The hand crafted schist walls and shingle roof exude a timeless appeal, as though it has been standing forever. The stone is softened with timber detail both inside and out and combined with sophisticated design, imbuing the home with strength and serenity.
This beautiful property has numerous outstanding features including but not limited to:
- A thermal hot tub and 20m pool with a hot water bore so you can enjoy relaxing in the water in all seasons.
- Designer rimu kitchen with granite bench tops and large scullery.
- LED lighting, electric underfloor heating, indoor and outdoor surround sound and an open fireplace.
- Double glazing comprised within aluminium exterior and timber interior joinery.
- Wide soffits clad in Totara, tempering the indoor temperature and creating a handy nook to sit and rest, relax or read.
- Three generous bedrooms plus an additional sitting room, a separate laundry and a private office nook.
- Three car garaging and generous parking spaces.
- Exceptional schooling options and only a short drive into the local Te Puna and Bethlehem shops.
It is extremely rare for a home of this calibre to be offered for sale. For more information feel free to contact Sandra or Matt anytime.