15a Gordon Road,
About this Property:
Busy families, sun lovers and beach dwellers will love living in this sought after neighbourhood one street back from the beach, together with the added bonus of having your very own beach access on your title!
The original Beazley home has been 'modernised' with a layer of fibre cement sheet and stucco giving it a double layer of cladding. There is potential to remove the stucco on the upper level to reveal the original weatherboards underneath.
Trendy vibes and the perfect place to chill with your crew are encapsulated in this superb coastal pad offering a raft of desirable attributes for family life –
- Elevated front freehold site
- Less than a minute walk to the surf and sand through private beach access
- Off-street parking for the boat, camper or jet skis
- Upper level living areas captures glorious all day sun
- Large sunny window seat for reading, snoozing or hanging out with friends
- Easy flow to upper level sun drenched deck
- Private courtyard with spa pool
- Outdoor shower and dog washer
- Dual zoning for Omanu and Mount Primary
- Options for work from home, Air BNB or extended family accommodation
- Eleven minutes walk to Central Parade Shopping, six minutes walk to Mount Primary, fourteen minutes walk to Omanu Primary and nine minutes walk to Tay Street Beach Café.
This is a home lived in and loved, now ready for the new owners to enjoy creating their own enduring memories. Properties in this coveted street are in high demand – if you’re drawn by the lure of the beach and the promise of a laid back lifestyle, you truly don’t want to miss this fabulous opportunity!
The vendors are under contract to purchase another property and are highly motivated to achieve a result. We recommend your early attention as this property will be sold! Feel free to contact Sandra, Matt or Jack anytime.
Offers Over $1,295,000