17a Commons Avenue,
About this property:
Here’s an incredible opportunity to add value in an unbeatable downtown Mount location. Renovate and reap the rewards! Set on a freehold corner site right in the heart of downtown Mount - the location of this fabulous home is superb. Just a short stroll to Pilot Bay, Mauao, world-class cafés and restaurants, boutique shopping and the famous golden sands of Mount Maunganui Beach - voted New Zealand's best by Trip Advisor for the fourth year in a row.
- A large double garage plus off-street parking for a motor home or boat provides plenty of storage for all the toys
- A double bedroom, bathroom and large office with single bed on the ground floor make a perfect set-up for guest accommodation or extended family
- The second floor contains an open plan kitchen, dining and living space with spectacular views as well as another office space and separate powder room
- The third level houses the master bedroom and bathroom where you will love waking up to the view of cruise ships passing by
- Only one of the six townhouses with a front yard capturing the evening sun
- Close proximity to the boat ramp for boat and JetSki enthusiasts alike
Choose one of the sun-drenched decks to sip your morning coffee from whilst soaking up the ambience and incredible views that this gorgeous little town has to offer. Perfect for holidays or permanent living, add your own touches or renovate completely.
Contact Chris for a copy of the Builders or LIM reports, or to arrange your private viewing today.
Please note - this property is freehold. No body corporate fees apply.
Viewings by private appointment.