56a Tweed Street,
About this property:
Searching for a project in a sensational location, where you can immerse yourself in a dreamy beach lifestyle? This unique property provides an attractive opportunity for an astute purchaser with vision looking to create their dream home. Enjoy the privacy, ocean and island views, sunshine and cooling summer sea breezes. Watch the sun rising and setting together with all the action from your wonderful elevated outlook over Tweed Street and the famous ‘Cross Roads’. Meticulously maintained, this holiday property offers:
- Open plan living with views of the sea and Motiti Island
- Stunning kitchen with spectacular curves, granite benchtops, double oven and heated floors
- Indoor/outdoor flow to covered deck with Louvretec roof
- Sun soaked private fenced courtyard and BBQ area
- Separate guest accommodation with its own entrance - options for work from home Air BNB, extended family or extra guests
- Spread over three levels with lift to transport you between the zones
- Private top floor master wing with views of the ocean, spacious dressing room, super sized shower with heated floors and views to the Mount and Karewa Island
- Luxurious Powder room
- Italian designer lighting throughout
- Dual school zoning for Mount Maunganui and Omanu Primary
- Ten minute walk to Central Parade Shopping and a short drive to Downtown Mount.
To live this lifestyle some go on holiday, others merely stay home. Homes in this incredible location are always in high demand. Live in or holiday – it’s an exciting opportunity not to be missed! Call Sandra or Matt today for more information or to arrange a private viewing.