65 Muricata Avenue,
About this property:
This chic beach house has been lovingly rejuvenated and infused with personality, a real charmer who will surely steal your heart. Soak up the sun, play your favourite music or kick back and listen to the sound of the ocean. Spend your summer evenings sipping sundowners and entertaining friends, walk to the beach for a surf or Tay Street Café for a lazy brunch. There’s a real sense of community in this quiet little pocket, offering an exciting and happy lifestyle for the lucky new owner. So much about this home will make your heart sing -
- Elevated 675sqm (more or less) freehold site with wide street frontage
- Mature pohutukawa trees with abundant bird life
- Open plan living flowing to lovely expansive deck
- Room for pets and kids to run and play
- Separate guest accommodation/rumpus room/teenage retreat
- Timber flooring and yesteryear original features
- Open fire and heat pump for year round comfort
- Mount views from master bedroom
- Generous off-street parking for campervan or boat
- In zone for Mount Maunganui Primary and Intermediate schools
- Two minute walk to the beach, eight minutes walk to Tay Street Beach Café or Eddie & Elspheths Café and fourteen minutes walk to Downtown Mount.
Options and potential for the future will get you excited, as will the peace of mind of investment in this coveted address. A home that will appeal to many, the perfect lock and leave or live in year-round abode. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your spot in this outstanding location!! Phone Sandra or Matt for further information.