70 Oceanview Road,
About this property:
Positioned within the desired golden triangle, a mere two minutes’ walk to the beach and five minutes walk to the world-class cafes and shops of Downtown Mount, this superb home is situated on one of the best streets at the Mount.
Prized by locals for being on the high side of Oceanview Road, this low maintenance home will be your new lock up and leave - whether it be a permanent dwelling or your ideal easy-care beach escape. You will love the sunken easy care garden and the ample decking for entertaining.
Thoughtfully designed this beautiful home has multiple layout options - currently set up as three bedrooms and two living areas, it is equally workable as a 4-bedroom home, home office or teenagers retreat.
- Elevated with views to Mauao and tantalizing peeps of the ocean
- Light-filled open plan living, dining, and designer kitchen including floating eco-friendly fireplace
- Expansive sun-drenched deck ideal for summer entertaining
- Guest powder room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and a further two bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs
- All bathrooms feature artisan tiles, custom vanity units and underfloor heating
- Generous double garage with internal access
- Easy-care grounds with lush grass and swaying palms
- Beach Access Opposite
The location of this home is simply superb. Across the road from a beach access you will find yourself just five minutes walk to Tay Street Café and Store, eight minutes walk to popular Eddie’s & Elspeth Café, nine minutes walk to the Cinema, eleven minutes walk to Pilot Bay and five minutes walk to the ever-popular cafes and boutique shops of Downtown Mount.
Snap this up in time for summer – you could even be in for Christmas! Opportunities in this location are rare - feel free to contact Jan, Sandra or Matt anytime.
Sunday 26th January 2020,
11.30am - 12pm