70 Oceanview Road,
About this property:
Fabulously positioned just two minutes walk to the beach and five minutes walk to the world-class cafes and shops of Downtown Mount, this superbly renovated home has been stripped back to the stud and reborn. Situated on the desirable high side of Oceanview Road, this solid build has been meticulously brought back to life by its talented owners who have an exceptional eye for detail. Modern luxuries and high end detailing have been combined to produce a sophisticated coastal residence with no expense spared.
- Elevated with views to Mauao and multiple peeps of the ocean
- Design features abound in the stylish designer kitchen including hand-turned oak dowels with gorgeous cutouts into a solid stone bench, induction hob (with a downdraft fan cleverly built into the stone bench-top) that sits seamlessly into the kitchen island and exceptional oak paneling with a generous french door fridge/freezer and dishwasher behind
- Light-filled open plan living, dining, and kitchen including floating eco-friendly fireplace, blonde oak flooring and access to the large sun-drenched balcony
- Master bedroom with ensuite and a further two bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs
- Media room, come office or a fourth bedroom, downstairs is accompanied by a bathroom including a free-standing bath and rain shower
- All bathrooms showcase stunning artisan tiles and exquisitely moulded vanity tops as well as underfloor heating
- Loop pile wool carpet, reeded privacy glass and a handcrafted folded steel staircase
- Large carpeted double garage with internal access
- Beautifully manicured easy-care grounds with lush grass and swaying palms
The location of this home is simply superb. Across the road from a beach access you will find yourself just two minutes walk to the beach, five minutes walk to Tay Street Café and Store, eight minutes walk to popular Eddie’s & Elspeth Café, nine minutes walk to the cinema, eleven minutes walk to Pilot Bay and five minutes walk to the ever-popular cafes and boutique shops of Downtown Mount.
This truly will be the place you’ll want to retreat to this summer.
Opportunities like this are rare so we recommend your early viewing - feel free to contact Jan, Sandra or Matt anytime.
Sunday 10th November 2019,
1pm - 1.30pm