70 Oceanview Road,
About this property:
Positioned on the high side of the road, a mere two minutes’ walk to the beach and five minutes walk to the world-class cafes and shops of Downtown Mount, this superb home is situated on one of the most sought after streets in the Mount.
Thoughtfully designed this beautiful home has multiple layout options - currently set up as three bedrooms and two living areas, it is equally workable as a fourth bedroom, home office or teenagers retreat.
- Elevated with views to Mauao and tantalising peeps of the ocean
- Light-filled open plan living, dining, and designer kitchen including floating eco-friendly fireplace
- Expansive sun-drenched deck ideal for summer entertaining
- Guest powder room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and a further two bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs
- All bathrooms feature artisan tiles, custom vanity units and underfloor heating
- Generous double garage with internal access
- Easy-care grounds with sunken garden, ample deck for entertaining, lush grass and swaying palms
The location of this home is simply superb. Across the road from a beach access you will find yourself just five minutes walk to Tay Street Café and Store, eight minutes walk to popular Eddie’s & Elspeth Café, nine minutes walk to the Cinema, eleven minutes walk to Pilot Bay and five minutes walk to the ever-popular cafes and boutique shops of Downtown Mount.
Opportunities in this location are rare so we recommend you view this property soon - feel free to contact Jan, Sandra or Matt anytime.
Viewing by private appointment only