94 Darraghs Road,
About this property:
Welcome to the good life - peace, tranquility and outstanding waterfront views come with this easy to manage 4816sqm (approx) freehold section. This property will both steal your heart and sooth your soul. Wake up to magical sunrises and the melody of birdsong, spend your day gathering delectable delights from your vege patch and mini orchard or tend to a menagerie of treasured four legged friends who will certainly love to reside here too. Entertain or retreat, this private haven caters perfectly for both -
- Gorgeous architecturally designed weatherboard home with copper soakers and sarked ceilings
- Stunning renovated kitchen and bathrooms
- An abundance of light and all day sun
- Curl up with a book in the window snug
- Access to Daisy Hardwick Walkway
- Dual outdoor entertaining areas with views
- Double garage with workshop
- Generous off-street parking for the boat and campervan
- Established fruit trees - feijoas, lemons, walnuts, Chilean Guava and limes.
Close to Tauranga CBD, good schools, shopping and all amenities. This really is the ultimate in lifestyle living, offering the country life whilst still being close to the heart of the city and the coast.
Homes like this are rare. To discover all the benefits of this exceptional property feel free to call Matt or Sandra anytime.
Enquiries over $1,495,000