97 Wairoa Road,
About this property:
Set on a 3915m2 (more or less) site amongst beautiful established plantings, this property will captivate you from the moment you approach. Once the original country homestead this brick and tile beauty still retains a warm, homely feel and a ‘box seat’ view of the Wairoa River and rural surrounds. There is something to be said for living in a semi-rural environment without the work that living in the country entails.
This fabulous abode comprises:
- A spacious entry foyer, new kitchen with scullery, separate dining room, family room and formal lounge
- Games room currently set up as a fourth bedroom
- Elevation and generous decks, perfect for entertaining
- Master with large ensuite including twin basin and spa bath, super-size walk-in wardrobe, and ranch slider access to the beautiful outdoors
- A further two bedrooms, plus office, complemented by a family bathroom and an additional toilet
- Large laundry, double garage with storage, a farmers shed and a garden shed
Conveniently located just three minutes from Bethlehem Shopping Centre and nine minutes to Tauranga CBD, you have the peaceful, country feeling while being on the doorstep of every amenity. The 17km cycle trail is also accessible only 1km away.
With a small paddock sloping below, currently grazed by a donkey, additional veggie gardens and ample parking - this truly is the ultimate lifestyle home.
We urge you to enquire at your earliest convenience as properties like this don’t come to market often. For further information feel free to contact Sandra or Matt anytime.