23b Wells Avenue,
About this property:
Set on a freehold title opposite Wells Ave Reserve, this brand new luxury townhouse enjoys a fabulous Downtown location, elevated views toward the Mount and Pilot Bay and simply sumptuous living. Colonial styled architecture and lush tropical gardens exude an atmosphere of timeless elegance reminiscent of Raffles Hotel in Singapore. The home’s enduring aesthetic appeal is further enhanced with oak flooring, shutters and extensive use of marble tiles.
The top level consists of spacious open plan living opening to a deck, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The ground level comprises two further double bedrooms and two further bathrooms. A media room, the laundry and a double garage also grace this level.
Numerous outstanding features include:
- Huge open plan living with vaulted ceilings opening out to a wrap-a-round deck with fabulous views.
- Gas fireplace in lounge.
- Stunning kitchen with generous island and large scullery.
- Media room/ second living area flows to covered outdoor living.
- Separate laundry with lots of storage and practical access to outdoors.
- Master with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and access to the deck.
- Ensuite with his and hers basins and a freestanding bath.
- Ducted heating and cooling.
- Extensive storage throughout the home.
The location is outstanding too. It’s a short stroll to Downtown Mount, the beach is just 6 minutes away and you’ll be spoilt for choice for cafes and eateries - a mere two minutes to Eddies Parlour and Elspeth Bakery and Mixture Cafe and Octopus’s Garden are just five minutes away.
This stunning townhouse offers an exceptional lifestyle. For more information or an appointment to view feel free to contact Sandra or Matt anytime.
Viewing by private appointment only.