6 Clyde Street,
About this property
You are going to love this beautifully renovated 1950’s weatherboard home set in gorgeous subtropical gardens in the heart of Central Mount. The charming home has been modernised with the warmth of natural timbers, a light colour palette, and aluminium joinery featuring beautiful window dressings throughout.
- Gorgeous kitchen with timber detail and feature island.
- Three bedrooms, two with his and hers wardrobes.
- Two stylish bathrooms and separate laundry with plenty of storage.
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen, with office work space and Rinnai enclosed gas fire.
- Living well connected to a private outdoor living space set up for entertaining rain or shine.
- Adorable sleep-out with cottage charm, cross hatched windows and French doors - perfect for extra guests, a B&B, private studio or play space for the kids.
- Fully fenced subtropical garden, with room for a pool or a trampoline.
- Tandem garage with full work-shop with ample storage for extra gear and enough space for a wine cellar.
- Double off-street parking.
- Stroll to beach, parks, sports grounds, Central Mount shops, cafes & supermarket.
This property is a must see so please be quick to view. Call Sandra or Matt now.
All viewings by private appointment.