16 Moira Close,
About This Property:
Set on a generous 1249m2 section in sought after Ballintoy Park (off Ballintoy Park Drive), this beautiful home is both functional and stylish. An entertainers dream, we love that all the living rooms and bedrooms open out to the pool area and the loggia is perfect for undercover al fresco dining. The land on the hill is all yours to enjoy too, perfect for kids to play or an evening picnic as you watch the sunset and take in the magnificent views.
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living with raked ceilings and Metro log burner.
- Spacious kitchen with high quality appliances and scullery.
- Smart home office neatly tucked away behind bi-folding doors.
- Separate lounge currently set up as a media room could also accommodate kids and extra guests.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and spacious walk-in wardrobe.
- All four bedrooms are double with good storage.
- Beautifully designed family bathroom with gorgeous free-standing bath.
- Wrap around decking connecting home to garden.
- Fully fenced and secure swimming pool plus 30amp spa plug making the outdoor area ‘spa ready’.
- Double internal access garage, heat pump, fire on wetback and solar ready with HWC upgrade.
- Home faces North for all day sun
Ballintoy Park is surrounded by picturesque hills and catches the last of the sun. In the area are schools, hot pools, Welcome Bay Tavern, walking tracks and the location is known for its stunning views.
This home is priced to sell so be quick to view. Call Sandra or Matt for an appointment now.
All viewings by private appointment.