2 Beaumaris Boulevard,
About this property:
Set on a sunny and private 881m2 freehold site this beautiful 323m2 (approx) French-inspired home boasts incredible attention to detail. The home features stunning ceilings, gorgeous chandeliers, cast iron balustrades, shutters, a restful colour palette of soft hues and beautiful flooring throughout - glossy tiles, plush carpet, and rich polished bamboo all grace the home. With a large entrance foyer, a kitchen with scullery, and a Euro Stone Island benchtop in ‘Twinkle Black’, this home is not only beautiful, it is functional too.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living opening to a large covered wooden deck.
- Sunny separate lounge.
- Children’s reading nook at top of stairs which could also be utilised as a study or media room.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, bathtub and walk through dressing room on upper level.
- Guest room on lower level with double wardrobe and external access to private patio/garden.
- Three further bedrooms on upper level making 5 bedrooms in total.
- Two heat pumps and an enclosed fire.
- Numerous additional features including separate laundry, central vac, an alarm and excellent storage.
- Double internal access garage plus carport.
- Colour blazing feature tree and huge potential to add value to this home with further landscaping.
Located in prestigious Bethlehem this simply beautiful family home is within walking distance to Bethlehem Pre-school, Bethlehem Primary, Bethlehem College, Mills Reef Winery and Restaurant and the Bethlehem town shops, restaurants and cafes.
For more information or to view feel free to contact Sandra or Matt anytime.
All viewings by private appointment.