1161 Cameron Road,
About this property
Set on a freehold site of 684m2 this 1960’s three bedroom home invites light and sun with its northerly aspect and has a beautiful outlook over the gully. Take advantage of the versatile bonus room downstairs with external access, featuring a full wall of glass windows with a garden view. This room could be utilised as a studio space, rumpus room or work shop.
Other features include -
- Open plan living with enclosed fire and ranch sliding doors onto a large elevated sunny deck.
- Polished wooden floors, timber joinery, built in wardrobes and display shelving.
- Sheltered patio area under deck provides potential carport with additional off-street parking as well.
- Backyard BBQ/courtyard area with concrete block wood shed.
- Tiered garden, avocado and grapefruit fruit trees
This property is on the market to sell so please be quick to view. Call Sandra or Matt now.
Offers over $350,000
All viewings by private appointment.