485a Maunganui Road,
About this property:
You are going to love this beautifully renovated 1960’s weatherboard home set in gorgeous subtropical gardens in the heart of Central Mount. The charming home has been modernised with the warmth of wooden floors, cedar sliding doors, elevated ceilings and a beachy vibe. Laid out with indoor to outdoor flow in mind, this property is designed to catch the sun.
- Sunny open plan living area with woodburner fireplace and wetback
- A character kitchen with an island bench
- Three double bedrooms off a central hallway
- Separate laundry with access to the outdoors
- Wisteria pergola and paved entertainment area with shade sail
- Lush garden oasis with nectarine and feijoa trees
- Fully fenced with plenty of space for kids to play while adults entertain
- Off street parking for 2 cars, plus boat park
Family friendly, this home is in zone for both Omanu Primary and Mt Maunganui Primary. Enjoy the superb location, found opposite Blake Park, just ten minutes on foot to the beach and only moments to the supermarket, Central Parade shops, Heath Street Cafe and Central Deli.
This property is a must see so please be quick to view. Call Sandra or Matt now.
Viewing by private appointment only