131 Ngatai Road,
About this property:
This fabulous, fully refurbished home is available for immediate possession as the vendors have already moved! With spectacular views across the harbour, a premium location, and tennis court, this sublime property is ready for a new family to call it home.
The stylish, all new fit out paired with solid bones and an unbeatable position will put this home at the top of your wish list. This level of charm and character would be unobtainable in a new build.
Features of this superb property include:
- Fully fenced, north-facing 1259m2 freehold site
- Strikingly stylish and inviting open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- New stacker slider doors giving unobstructed indoor-outdoor flow to a spacious deck
- Glass balustrades so the view can be enjoyed even when seated
- Brand new kitchen with all of the modern conveniences
- Generous master with walk through wardrobe and incredible views
- Three further upstairs bedrooms, all with stylish storage solutions
- Stunning tiled bathroom plus separate powder room
- Lower level consists of a large office or rumpus room with external access and a deck, a second bathroom and a fifth bedroom with huge floor to ceiling windows
- Spa pool, gas fireplace and three heat pumps
- Double garage with internal access and plentiful off street parking
- Breath-taking views span from the port, cruise ships and Mount, right around past Matakana Island.
The location is one of Tauranga’s best, and so convenient - 5 minutes drive to the CBD, the golf course is just down the road and it’s a short stroll to either Bureta or Cherrywood, with an assortment of humming bars, cafes, shops and a supermarket. It’s in zone for sought after Pillans Point Primary, Otumoetai Intermediate and Otumoetai College. Kulim Park, Fergusson Park and the waterfront walks are also all nearby.
Homes like this are few and far between, so please be quick to view. Call Sandra or Matt anytime for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Sunday 16th June 2019,
1.45pm - 2.15pm