3 Aylesbury Terrace,
About this property:
Set on a freehold site in the prestigious and private Aylesbury Terrace cul-de-sac, this solid 1980’s home presents an opportunity to:
- Enjoy as is,
- Look into building up to capture extensive harbour views.
One of just nine homes in this elite street the location is one of Tauranga’s best, and so convenient - just 5 minutes drive to the CBD, 600m to the Otumoetai Golf Course and a short stroll to either Bureta or Cherrywood, with an assortment of humming bars, cafes, shops and a supermarket. Kulim Park, Fergusson Park and the waterfront walks are also a short walk away.
Constructed of solid brick and plywood, the home has been immaculately maintained and features:
- An open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- A separate lounge/media room
- HRV Ventilation plus three electric fan heaters
- A double garage with internal access
- Ample off street parking with room for a mobile home or boat
- A generous section with room for a pool
You will also find yourselves in zone for the sought after Pillans Point Primary, Otumoetai Intermediate and Otumoetai College.
Solid, well located homes with potential are few and far between, so please be quick to view. Call Sandra or Matt anytime for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Sunday 22nd September 2019,
11am - 11.30am