9 Seaway Terrace,
About This Property:
With outstanding sea views, a sought after Matua location and set back off the road down a tree-lined driveway, this substantial home proudly sits on a generous freehold site of 740m2. Built in the 1980’s, it has been immaculately maintained. This first time on the market family home offers fabulous opportunities to enjoy the proximity of the sea for boating, fishing kayaking or windsurfing, walking along the boardwalk or simply sitting on the deck gazing at yachts and ships sailing in and out of the harbour, wine glass or coffee in hand.
- Open plan dining/family room with ranch sliding doors opening out to a large deck with spectacular water views and all day sun.
- Home office & additional hobby room with excellent custom storage and display shelving, closing neatly behind sliding doors, connected to the family room.
- Kitchen adjoins dining/family room with server window to lounge.
- Sunny and warm separate lounge with deck access and views.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, ‘his & hers’ double wardrobes and additional storage cupboards with built-in shelving and a private deck catching the afternoon and evening sun.
- Two further sunny double bedrooms downstairs with double wardrobes and additional shelved cupboards.
- Two bathrooms in total both with separate loos.
- Separate laundry.
- Built in heating system Honeywell & Sunvic heating controls.
- Double internal access garage with high ceilings, workshop and storage loft.
- Patio cobbled and undercover, leads to a beautifully shaped garden paradise with mature plants, a garden shed and vegetable patch.
In the area:
Seaway Terrace is located in a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood, overlooking the water with beautiful views out toward Matakana Island and the Mount. Nearby you will find Fergusson Park (The Jewel of Matua), Otumoetai Golf Course, Cherrywood Central Shops, Supermarket, Bars and Restaurants, Kulim Park, Matua Bowling Club, Matua Primary School, Otumoetai Intermediate and College and beautiful waterfront walking tracks.
This property is on the market to sell so please be quick to view.
Call Sandra or Matt today.
All viewings by private appointment.