126a Marine Parade,Mount Maunganui
About this property:
From sunrise to sunset celebrate life in a front row seat at the waterfront show! Golden words in real estate are ‘location, location, location’. This is as true today as it ever was. Some addresses have a history of success. Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui is one of those addresses. Aptly nick-named “the Golden Mile” it plays host to a charming mix of baches, beach-houses and seaside mansions. 126A holds a prominent position amongst them and offers:
– Spectacular sea and island views
– Light, bright and airy open plan living flowing to sun drenched deck
– Modern, sleek kitchen with granite bench tops
– Guest accommodation for extended family or overflow of visitors
– Relaxed seaside vibe with soothing neutral tones
– Double door entry with spacious entrance hall
– Powder room, separate laundry and off-street parking
– Perfect low maintenance lock n leave holiday haven or forever home.
This property has been meticulously maintained by the current owners and offers an exceptional lifestyle – where else in the world can you enjoy a mountain, a harbour and a surf beach all within such close proximity? Kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, walking tracks, the beach, Pilot Bay, hot pools, movie theatres, word class cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping are just moments away.
Look at all your options to either re-clad or rebuild or simply create an enduring legacy for future generations to enjoy for years to come. Our vendors want to get moving!! This can only be described as possibly one of the BEST opportunities to enter this tightly held blue chip address. Some dream it, only few achieve it! Feel free to call Matt or Sandra anytime.
Lot Size: 373 sqm
Council Rates: $6,778.51
Capital Value: $2,590,000.00