141 Dickson Road,
About this property:
Set on a freehold site of 854m2, just one street back from the beach, the perfect family lifestyle awaits. A solid concrete block wall and established trees mark the entrance. Stepping inside, you’ll fall in love with the white cathedral ceilings and the contrasting dark four metre high brick fireplace. In true Scandinavian style, the monochrome features of the home are softened throughout with the warmth of timber detailing including beautiful honey-toned timber sarked ceilings and ply feature walls.
- The kitchen features a side by side fridge/freezer, sleek matte black sink and tapware, excellent storage and a handy laundry/scullery
- Five bedrooms (4 doubles, 1 single/office)
- Bonus room off master has potential to convert to ensuite. Option to utilise one of the bedrooms as a living space or media room
- Double glazing throughout
- Outdoor shower
- Extra length garage plus storage room
- Scope for further site development
- Generous fully fenced tree lined section offers room for bikes, swings, tree climbing and space for a pool
In the area: Located just one street back from the beach and just one house over to the beach access. Watch the kids master the waves at the local surf club or take a stroll around the local markets. Close proximity to schooling, the library, shops, local cafes and eateries.
The vendors are leaving town and are motivated to achieve a result so please be quick to view. Phone Sandra or Chris today.
Viewing by private appointment