1 Sarcodia Place,
About This Property:
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac off the palm tree lined Boulevard (corner of Forstera and Sarcodia) in tranquil Palm Springs, this brand new and immaculate 251m2 Harwood Home is set on a sun drenched 630m2 corner site. Elegantly finished in vertical cedar weatherboard and sponge finished plaster this beautiful home was built for entertaining and comes with an impressive list of features and chattels
- Open plan living opens out onto generous timber decks via multiple stacking sliders, creating a seamless indoor-outdoor flow.
- An exquisite kitchen and scullery where no expense has been spared.
- Adjoining lounge with gas fire, recessed TV space and dual cavity sliders to making it the perfect second lounge/ movie room.
- Spacious master bedroom featuring natural light from elevated windows, access to sun drenched decks, expansive walk in wardrobe, recessed smart wired TV space and an ensuite with a double walk in shower.
- An impressive list of chattels including Panasonic Induction cooktop, side by side Panasonic ovens, Fisher & Paykel designer Fridge/freezer, Dish drawers, Fisher & Paykel Built In Coffee Machine, Fujitsu Heat Pump, Eastside Nova 1200mm gas fire
- Outdoor shower feeds, pre-wired media hub, pre-wired speakers, pre-wired for Louvre Tec shutters.
- Dedicated boat or campervan parking.
- 10 year New Home Building Warranty is transferable for peace of mind into the future.
About the location:
Thoughtfully designed and landscaped Palm Springs is a high quality residential development set against the backdrop of the Papamoa Hills and close to Papamoa beach. The area embraces the developer's philosophy of creating a stunning residential development with visual beauty, coastal location and attention to detail while protecting the natural ecology of the landscape. It's renowned for its waterways and reserves linked by walkways for all to enjoy. Parks, cafes and the beach are all close by.
This property is on the market to sell so please be quick to view. Contact Sandra or Matt now.
Sunday 17th February 2019