69a Orkney Road,
About the property:
You are going to love the stunning aesthetics of this beautiful cedar and black brick home located on the highly sought after Orkney Road. Just four minutes stroll to the beach, you’ll find yourself detouring past the popular Tay Street Cafe for an iced coffee after your swim. With a supermarket, a range of shops, humming cafes, Blake Park, the Bay Oval and some of the best surf breaks at the Mount only a short walk away, the location is superb.
The sophisticated kitchen is the heart of the home, featuring a large island with breakfast bar, stylish white tiling, Infinity Gas Hot Water and quality appliances. A spacious open plan living area with ranch slider access to the outdoors, allows the summer breeze to flow through. The home offers four bedrooms, one on the lower level and three on the upper level. The bedroom on the lower level has direct access to the outdoors through a ranch slider, so would also serve well as a home office or guest accommodation.
This simply beautiful home also offers…
- A bathroom on each level, ensuring maximum convenience when the house is full.
- A carpeted internal access garage which is also able to serve as a media room or second living space.
- Fresh, neutral colours, stylish fixtures and fittings and LED lighting.
- Double glazing and insulation along with a woodburner fireplace, keeping the home cozy and warm in winter.
- Generous outdoor area allows for both off street parking and outdoor entertaining.
Perfect for holidays or permanent living, homes like this are often sought and seldom found, so please don’t miss this opportunity. Phone Matt or Sandra today.
Sunday 24th February 2019