131 Ngatai Road,
About this property:
Located in a premium Otumoetai location just five minutes drive to Tauranga’s CBD, this fabulous 1960’s home features spectacular harbour views, sublime styling and a tennis court!
Fully renovated and gorgeous, it falls somewhere between a family paradise and a work of art. The solid bones completed with a no expenses spared all new fit out, enjoying character that would be unobtainable with a new build.
Features of this awe-inspiring property include:
- Fully fenced, north-facing 1259m2 freehold site
- Strikingly stylish and inviting open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- New stacker slider doors giving unobstructed indoor-outdoor flow to a spacious deck
- Glass balustrades so the view can be enjoyed even when seated
- Brand new kitchen with all of the modern conveniences
- Generous master with walk through wardrobe and incredible views
- Three further upstairs bedrooms, all with stylish storage solutions
- Stunning tiled bathroom plus separate powder room
- Lower level consists of a large office or rumpus room with external access and a deck, a second bathroom and a fifth bedroom with huge floor to ceiling windows
- Spa pool, gas fireplace and three heat pumps
- Double garage with internal access and plentiful off street parking
- Breath-taking views span from the port, cruise ships and Mount, right around past Matakana Island.
The location is one of Tauranga’s best, and so convenient - the golf course is just down the road and it’s a short stroll to either Bureta or Cherrywood, with an assortment of humming bars, cafes, shops and a supermarket. It’s in zone for sought after Pillans Point Primary, Otumoetai Intermediate and Otumoetai College. Kulim Park, Fergusson Park and the waterfront walks are also all nearby.
Homes like this don’t last long so please be quick to view. Call Sandra or Matt anytime for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Viewings by private appointment.