113B Dickson Road,
About this property
Located one street back from the beach, with a beach access close by, this truly tranquil home has views of the Papamoa Hills to the west, a peek of the Ocean to the East and a north facing deck nestled in amongst the established native tree tops. The tranquil setting makes this home an ideal place to retreat, relax, and entertain. Set back off the road on an easy care section, this peaceful beach haven is perfect for holidays or permanent living.
- Spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Awesome deck with great lighting to enjoy the balmy summer nights.
- Sleek built in entertainment shelving, wired in wall with Bose sound system.
- Master with bi-fold windows, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
- Two further double rooms on ground floor with external access to undercover patio area.
- Bedroom by the front door includes a well thought out office space which can be closed away behind bi-folding doors.
- Second bathroom downstairs has wet shower area.
- Future proofed with lift shaft space, currently utilised as functional extra storage.
- Sliding windows and bi-fold doors provide seamless connection to the outdoor living.
- Double internal access garage plus off street parking.
- Laundry, huge workbench and extensive shelving in garage.
- Fujitsu floor mounted heat pump and cooling system.
- Extra parking space for boat or caravan.
- Security lighting, outdoor shower and fish smoker.
- Custom garden shed in keeping with house.
- A private setting with driveway gate to fully secure the property perimeter.
- Walk or cycle to beach, schools, cafes and Fashion Island.
Our highly motivated vendors are relocating for work and have reduced their price drastically. Don’t miss this opportunity! Call Sandra or Matt today.
All viewings by private appointment.