19b Roderick Street,
About this property
Hidden down a nondescript right-of-way at the end of a private path you will find this truly endearing waterfront retreat. Located in Pillans Point right by the Daisy Harwick Walkway the location is simply stunning. Surrounded by native bush and Tuis the two bedroom home features beautiful timber ceilings, a cosy fire, a DVS system, a heat/air con pump to cool you down or warm you up, a covered carport, a large storeroom and a generous deck for entertaining. Living here you will enjoy a lifestyle hard to beat. Highlights of this very special location include…
- Watching the fish jump out of the water
- Floundering or setting the net
- Access to the Daisy Hardwick walkway for running, walking and cycling
- Swimming in summer
- Eating breakfast on the deck with a water view
- Walking or cycling to downtown Tauranga, the supermarket, cafes and eateries
- Ever changing water views and stunning sunsets
Properties like this don’t come along often so please be quick to view. Feel free to phone Sandra or Matt anytime.
All viewings by private appointment.